It's mid winter break and I thought it would be nice for Claire to have friends over various days for some age appropriate play... So today was Isabel. Isabel & Claire have an interesting relationship to say the least. The are both very strong personalities. Alas we made it through a 10 hour day together and only a few tears...
Conor & Ella were great. We took a trip to the park and community center which they slept and were quietly observant for. It was a little chillier so we headed in after a couple hours. It was nice that the community center was open, they even had a couple bouncy houses! We hit Vios on the way gone for snacks & made it home just before it started raining. The mark of a good play date should be that everything was played with... As is evident by Claire's room... Wow - messiest I've ever seen it.
Today I have a parent teacher conference for Claire. I'll take Claire into school, they have drop in care offered and bring the twins with me. Chris needs to go to a meeting so Conor, Ella and I will do the conference. Matthew and I once went to a parent teacher conference for Annie so this will be fun :) and tonight I'm meeting a couple work colleagues for happy hour on the top floor of the Columbia tower. I'm back at work in 38 days... Sad really.
This time with Conor & Ella has been very special.
Here are some more pictures. Claire & Isabel, the new activity center they're not quite big enough for, and Claire's room.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment