We were driving around after ballet this last Saturday looking for the next Lego set for big sister and daddy to accomplish. I remembered the Fred Meyer on 85th was recently re-done. As we approached Chris and I were giddy to see the Weiner Mo-bile. To which Claire says "what's a weiner?" Priceless.
Here's a picture with Conor, Ella and Claire at the Weiner Mo-bile.
Thursday night I ventures out and met some colleagues for happy hour at the Columbia tower. So fun! The drink special that evening was "tequila to kill ya" YUM lychee purée, cranberry juice " tequila. A great evening and a big thanks to daddy for watching our brood :) it was very easy to talk the talk and get back into the swing of things.
The day before, Claire's last day of mid winter break we were both a little bummed that through 2pm it was raining sideways! And we were worried we wouldn't get a walk in. When the clouds parted and blue skies & sunshine could be seen. So we quickly loaded up Conor and Ella in the double stroller and headed East this time towards PCC grocery store and a new park in View Ridge. It was a nice quick 1.5 mile walk down the hill, up the hill and down the other side :) here are some pictures at the new park. We warmed up in the PCC grocery store and picked up some fun items before headed back up the hill, down the hill and up the other side. We avoided anymore rain but brrrrrr it was chilly!
And finally I realized I had a cute bath picture of Conor but hasn't put a bath picture of Ella up yet, so as not to be fair here is Ella's bath debut.
Today is big sister day! And while I wait in the 40minute line to see the baby lion cubs & get a chance to update the blog, Claire & daddy are out exploring the zoo. I'll be sure and post a whole story explaining and detailing our adventures for the first ever big sister day!!
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
It rained "sideways" until after 2pm, and you still chose to take a 1.5 mile walk!!! Pretty brave! You are getting that girl into shape for hiking season!
Post a Comment