I dressed her up and made her pose for a few shots considering the occasion.
Here she is cute...
And here she is cute and crying... wondering "why mommy why?" - very Anne Geddes meets baby Mandrakes in Harry Potter.
Claire received a super cute princess piggy bank in the mail yesterday from Great Uncle Ken and Great Aunt Susan (thank you!) and in addition to the super cute dress we chose for the big day from Cousin Sue & Madison - Claire has been sporting the cutest little pink outfit with little frog feet she received from one of Grandma Z's best friends Barbara Giles.
We've had a fun day preparing for life after selling the house in Colorado. Just finishing up the details on that front with service discontinuation, transferring insurance, signing closing documents and next day'ing them back to Colorado, etc etc.
Tomorrow I'm at work nearly all day.. that will be a first as usually I have been working from home about 4 hours a day and going in for a few hours here and there - but tomorrow I have an action packed schedule.. I am a little apprehensive as is our little Claire Bear...
1 comment:
Too cute! Happy one month birthday cousin Claire!
Post a Comment