As they are flying rather fast... (understatement) my attempts to capture them on film have been sad. But we sent Daddy out with his super cool camera and he promises to have a blog post up soon with the nifty pictures of our own personal show right over our house! It is amazing how all of the regular airplanes, jets and sea planes disappear during the fly over practice as do all of the birds.. then the blue angels land and the regular flight path of birds and machines return
So because my pictures didn't turn out well I couldn't have a post without pictures - it was bath day again at the Herrman house... I decided to let Claire's hair do whatever it wanted to today.. so I do have to say she gets her crazy hair from me. Sadly I forgot I let her have 'crazy hair' and went to Quizno's to pick up sandwiches for lunch.. needless to say baby Claire got a couple chuckles from the other patrons.. hopefully the pictures do her curly mohawk type 'do' justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment