
Not talking about figurative bumps, as everything has been quite smooth thus far. Real bumps. In the road. Driving home from the doctor I made a bit of a discovery. Claire likes riding in the car. She can be a pretty excited little baby, and the moment we hit the road she tends to calm down pretty rapidly.
So where do the bumps in the road come from? Well, driving down 23rd back home from the doctors office I made yet another discovery. Those bumps that used to annoy Jennifer and I are now what I aim for going down the road. In particular this stretch of 23rd has quite a few bumps on the northbound right lane. So.. we aim for them.
A matter of perspective I guess. One man's bumps and annoyances are a little girl's pacifier.
2 comments:
Oh my darlings, these pictures are just the sweetest. And the look on your face in the Claire & Daddy picture is just precious...
Just wait until you're driving around in the middle of the night to pacify the kid!
Post a Comment