11 weeks tomorrow! Wow. Too bad those double-mint commercials aren't around any more.. But the slogan lives on. Having two little munchkins really is double the fun.
We've had a nice couple weeks since the 2 month mark.
March is the best month ever! Ok I'm slightly biased... Uncle Matt's birthday was 3/2... Despite texting and calling I didn't get to talk to him due to laryngitis on his part. I decided to celebrate his birthday the best way I could think and went and had a massage & facial. it aas lovely. Chris watched all three kids and I kicked off my birthday week in style. The next day was hair cut, highlights, more massage and some retail therapy. Each night of my birthday week had fun events planned too. The highlights included the Evergreen PreK moms hit a swanky Parisian lounge where we enjoyed great conversation, live music and some interesting food & drink. 3/6 my actual birthday we had a lovely dinner at home after Claire's swimming class. Thursday Grandma Pat arrived! Thursday night I went out to a movie at Cinnebar with mom, dad and Annie. Super fun (Silver lining...)
Grandma Pat joined us all day Friday for baby fun. Saturday was ballet and a birthday party for Bella & Anna plus dinner out at Vios with the whole family. Sunday we ventured over to Vashon island. The babies first ferry boat ride! We found the bike in the tree and explored the lighthouse park. While it was a little drizzly it was a perfect day to be out and about.
Monday grandma Pat flew back to Wisconsin and I began a more regular work schedule. It was sure niceto see Grandma Pat & we're so happy she made it out.
Back to work: Chris is taking off the last 3 Tuesdays of this month so I can go in all day & Grandma Mary is coming in 6 days! MWF for two weeks to play with Ella & Conor for 4-5 hours while I get back into the groove at work. Wow!
2 days down, 4 to go with Grammy and its gone great! Grammy had visitors today, special friends and fellow grandma's Rita and Earlaine came out to visit. What a treat to have 3 grandma's in the house!
We've been getting out and about a lot and going for some great long walks. We practiced my route walking to work and I would just love to do it. We'll see ??
Conor is coo-ing and laughing quite a bit. His smile is absolutely one of a kind and just makes you giggle when you see it. He continues to pack on the pounds and we call him the little man or manly baby :) shocking to think Claire was even bigger at this age.
Ella is as sweet as ever. Her adorable smile just makes you want to give her kisses and hugs. She is smiling a lot too. She also has super strong legs and can stand while we hold her up for balance. I have a feeling she will stand and walk early on.
With the work schedule I'm getting less projects done around the house but I'm excited for Chris's up inning month off!
I was able to completely go through my closet and dresser while Grammy Mary was spending quality time with Ella and Conor. How cool is that?!? I figured out how the bar broke and bent the ironing board, oops! So I have a few tasks still yet to do....thats life.
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
What - nothing about the twins first geocache ??? I thought that was also included on your Vashon Island day (or maybe some other recent outing)? Still - that's noteworthy (At least I think it is :-)
Post a Comment