Thursday, January 10, 2013

Routine

Well Chris and I are trying to establish a routine. At least for the next 6-8 weeks. The goal being Some schedule that allows us each to get 4-6 hours of sleep... Each night. So far it's working well. This was the first week of it and while I feel like I'm getting more sleep since I've been fairly restless for the last few months, Chris is feeling less rested. So we'll see how he does on 6 hours of sleep each night, and 8-10 on the weekends :) Friday night he sleeps from 2am-10:30a and Saturday night from 2am until he wants to get up. Not bad! Now if I could just find a night like that :)

When I go back to work I won't be so accommodating... But for now I can exist on the verge of psychotic to assure Chris sleeps a bit. Here's hoping these cute little sleep deprivation munchkins start "sleeping through the night" soon!

We'll see. Wish us luck.

Here is the list of picture topics for this next week and picture nĂºmero uno. And no.... Claire is not really forgotten... But she would be the first to tell you life has sure changed. Luckily for her, Chris and I are overcompensating and she is actually getting more 1:1 time, attention, etc Then she was before. Lots of board game playing, reading books, art projects, etc.





No comments: