Saturday, January 12, 2013

Game

The picture for 1/10/13 is #game. One of the big changes with babies here has been our time with Claire. While we knew life would be "different" and we spent significant focus preparing Claire and ourselves for the "new reality", to be honest I believe we spend more time as a family. The 3, 4 or even 5 of us (6 including Breck) all congregate in the living room, typically around a board or video game. We spend time recounting the day as a family and talking about what is upcoming or could be planned for the weekend ahead.

It's been wonderful.

Claire & Chris have put together 2 very complicated Lego sets, mastered 2 almost 4 Lego Xbox video games, c
Claire all the while is maintaining interaction with both Chris & I and the Twins. It's been fun. We spend from 3pm-8:30pm together now whereas I used to pick her up around 5-5:30. So far it's been great! When I go back to work life will continue to evolve but we'll be ready for it!

Here are a few pictures... Princess Candy-land (don't get Chris or I started on the merits or lack of really any benefits to candy land) Lego lord of the rings... And more!









No comments: