Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday

Despite being a "stay at home mom" for a few months I still look forward to Friday & the weekend. Having Chris & Claire home all day is nice, it could be the adult conversation or just being together as a family, either way I find myself wishing we could move to a tropical or "fun" destination where family time was much more prevalent. I slightly fear going back to work and realizing that means back to 3 hours each night together, 8 hours of trying to get a few hours of sleep and some work done then start over. We'll see what we can work out :)

This week has been fun though! The weather has been both sunny and rainy off and on. Cold too! It's winter! Ella and Conor are awake a lot more! Especially Conor! So lots of looking around, tummy time, helping mommy unload the dishwasher, do laundry, etc :) it's fun. I get a bit less done.... But it's nice to start interacting with Ella and Conor.

I've also discovered mild addiction to ordering stuff online. I feel as though if we're low on anything I have to hurry and stock up on it. And amazon fresh does not make it hard to order anything and get it the next day. Wow! When I order anything else from anywhere else it's a huge disappointment. Even regular amazon usually gets here the next day or at the latest 2 days later. Today we got Ben's birthday presents and a table I'm going to try to put our microwave on.... Having Glenn and Michele here really helped me to see we could really use more counter space :) we'll see how it looks. If I don't like it we can always use it in the basement.

So Ben turns 4 this weekend! Very exciting. Claire and I are looking forward to going to his birthday party. Daddy and the twins will sit this one out.

As for the rest of the weekend... Hopefully we'll get out for an adventure of some sort :) I know Breck would sure appreciate a trip to the dog park....

Here are some more pictures from the week... Almost a month old!!























No comments: