Thanks to Friend and past neighbor Romney Ludgate's plan of attack! (I won't share the details here in case she wants to write a future how to book or start a seminar series)
Proof.. Here is sweet Claire 'hanging' out in her crib, whining a bit and not really liking the idea of actually sleeping in her wonderful crib
and yes folks here she is sleeping in her crib! (small wonders that amaze me now.. who would have guessed what would excite me after having a baby :)
It wasn't as easy as one, two, three.. but she did nap for over an hour in her crib just one day after I found myself wondering if it would ever happen.. here's hoping this is one giant leap towards sleeping through the night in the crib!
I'm thinking Romney and a few of the other expert moms out there that have shared their wisdom with me should start a baby consulting business. On a local TV show last night they highlighted this group - http://www.itsa-belly.com/ - pretty cool idea. I would be Romney's first customer (or I guess I already am!)
more to come on the crib sleeping progress. In the meantime my 60-90 minutes of freedom this morning allowed me the opportunity to finish the baby announcements - one should be coming to a mailbox near you soon.
2 comments:
Sometimes that Romney girl does have useful information :)
Congratulations Mom !
Isn't it amazing how Claire-Bear (love it :-) has changed not only your "focus" in life, but the source of your joy and success !
Accomplishment is now measured in terms of your ever-expanding parenting skills, the growth and progress of your child, and your role in your newly discovered answer to "Why am I here?" / "What is the meaning of life?"
Truly, nothing can really "prepare" you for parenthood, it has to be experienced :-)
You change in ways unimagined, the world changes for you in ways unimagined ! Ain't It Great !
Grandpa Z (The Younger)
Post a Comment