The weather has been beautiful! Sunny... But brrrrrrrr cold. The sunlight streaming in our big windows is wonderful for the twins and I but its hard not to get out and enjoy it! First signs of winter is my theme today. So I've included some Seattle shots taken recently showing the beauty of our surroundings. Conor and Ella have been super fun and cute too!
So far so good.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Super cute photo of them holding each other's hand and Ella sleeping on the bottle :)
Yes it has been VERY cold around her lately- I'm looking forward to when our lows for the night will be in the 40's (perhaps next Tuesday according to my phone).
Let me know when you guys would like another Auntie Anne visit with dinners to freeze! I've held off making more ice cream for you guys so I won't be tempted to eat it all but this time I'll make sure it gets to you first! :)
Post a Comment