Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 100

These posts seem to be getting further apart and longer.... Yes blog fans today is Day 100 for our little Claire Bear out in the world. Sadly I don't get to spend all day with her anymore.. but the time we had together today was all about celebrating 100 happy days together :) An amazing thing happened this morning.. I hear Claire chattering away happily as she does every morning and as I turned the corner into her room to greet her there she was standing and saying happy day 100 to me!

Ok maybe not really... no sitting or standing on her own completely.. but she does allow for propping to occur...

We met up with Cousins Melissa & Thom this past weekend to sadly watch the Packers lose (all good sports teams lost this last weekend....) It's great to hang out with Thom and Melissa - we sure love having them "local". And they are an amazing cooking team! YUM (yum yum Egg bake!)

We continue to enjoy our weekly PEPS group meeting.. we are actually hosting this week so we quickly went out and got a new living room rug.. one a little more appropriate for babies to be rolling around on.. here is our PEPS group (most of the babies) I'm hoping these little ones will get together again in 16-20 years to recreate the photo op..


Fall is upon us here in Seattle. Chris & I agree that Fall is are absolute favorite time of year. We met up with Cousin McKenzie, Aunt Colleen, Uncle Matthew and a bunch of their friends to explore Bob's pumpkin patch, corn maze and hay ride. Claire's first pumpkin - Daddy tore it right off the vine...

We had a need for a diaper change out in the middle of the patch and I'm happy to say that Claire's Kate Spade changing pad did quite well in the middle of the gourd vines and dirt...
Uncle Matthew gave the girls a ride back with the big gourds

Here's the group excited about the pumpkins we found out in the patch

And Claire posed with Cousin McKenzie back at the farm house


More fun with Grandma Pat, the rest of the family and enjoying the Fall weather soon to come.

No comments: